Everyone desires to have a nice set of sparkling white smile they can show off. Although few lucky people are blessed with perfect, beautiful teeth, you can do a lot to keep your teeth strong and healthy. But unfortunately, there is the number of situations that can put you at risk for a dental emergency,’i.e. sports injury or fall during an accident. It’s important to visit your 24-hour emergency dentist as soon as possible if you’re following an accidental oral injury. Emergency Dentist will not only help to prevent your teeth and gum from further damage but also restore your oral health.
Whether you have a persistent toothache or chipped teeth, here, you’ll find some helpful tips that help you what should you do next.
A dental emergency is characterized by sudden pain, swelling, and it also creates a lot of discomfort. Immediate dental treatment is necessary for any kind of dental emergency to alleviate severe pain and to save a tooth.
Common Dental Emergencies
Common dental emergencies that need instant attention are:
- Broken or knocked-out teeth
- A broken or lost crown
- Severe toothache
- Large object caught between teeth
- Injury to the gums
- Dental abscess
- Large crack or chip in a tooth
- Loose tooth
Reasons to visit an emergency dentist in San Diego
Treatment from a 24-hour dentist during your dental emergency can make a big difference to you making a full recovery of your oral cavity. If you have one or more knocked out teeth sooner, you get treatment and re-implant them more likely they mesh with your bone again.
If your family dentist is out of the office for the evening, vacation and even not available in the weekends you can count on us we provide top-notch emergency dentist San Diego Low Income in Rancho Bernardo (92128, 92029, 92198, 92127, 92025), Clairemont (92117, 92109, 92111) and surrounding areas in San Diego, CA.
How to handle Dental emergencies?
Like other health issues emergencies involving mouth and teeth do not ring a bell. It can be a scary experience. Here, are some tips to handle dental emergencies.
- Stay Calm—after having the chipped tooth, or a knocked-out tooth. We know it can be panicking and freaking. But it is essential to stay calm while seeking emergency dental care.
- Don’t wait to call 24 hr emergency dentist Hillcrest (92103), San Diego. If you want to avoid the worst condition and want to prevent yourself from a significant loss, then it is imperative to visit the emergency dentist promptly.
- If you are feeling a severe toothache, then Floss to remove trapped food. Sometimes small food particles get caught between the teeth and create discomfort.
- If you recently knocked out a tooth during an accident. Stay it moist. Ideally, it’s good if you are able to place the tooth back into the socket gently. However, if you are unable then submerge the tooth in milk or water. 24 Hours emergency dentists can’t place drying out teeth back into the socket.
- Never pick out the tooth from the root always handle the tooth with care and pick them from the top called a crown. Otherwise, you may damage cells that need to implant your tooth back into the socket.
Our 24-hour Emergency dentist San Diego, CA are available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year for emergency dental care. Contact us today at (619)-280-4861 to schedule an appointment or any questions you may have.