Infected or decayed teeth may embarrass your life. Most of the people you meet in your daily life have at least one extracted tooth. According to an estimation, 85% of American adults eventually have their wisdom teeth removed in the early to mid-20s. Not all people have to need to remove their wisdom teeth. People who do not have enough space in their mouth and jaw to support wisdom teeth should have to remove them when it sprouts up. Dr. Tran is an expert, who offer Wisdom Teeth Removal at affordable price.
Why Remove Wisdom Teeth?
Wisdom teeth are the third set of molars which appear when you become older and wiser. Keeping wisdom teeth is not a simple option for everyone. If your wisdom teeth appear at a wrong angle and cause pressure on the surrounding teeth, it may lead to severe dental pain and possibly change the structure of the rest of your teeth. Wisdom teeth develop far back of the mouth and often does not come normally—these impacted wisdom teeth and may cause severe pain in your teeth and jaw. Similarly, if the wisdom teeth are too far back in your mouth then brushing and flossing of these teeth might become very difficult. In nutshell, it is necessary to remove these teeth to reduce the chances of cavities and gum diseases.
What are the problems with impacted wisdom teeth?
You need to pull your wisdom teeth if you experience any of below problems:
- Severe Dental Pain
- Trapping food and debris behind the wisdom tooth
- Infection in gum or gum disease
- Tooth decay in a partially erupted wisdom tooth
- Damage to a nearby tooth or surrounding bone
- Development of a fluid-filled sac (cyst) around the wisdom tooth
- Complications with orthodontic treatments to straighten other teeth
What to expect during Wisdom Teeth Removal?
Wisdom Tooth Extraction#, CA is a simple and fairly straightforward procedure. Since the extracted tooth does not need any kind of artificial tooth.
During the San Diego Tooth Extraction procedure, your dentist will administer local anesthesia to help you manage the pain during the whole process. Your Oral Surgeon chooses between local, general, and sedation anesthesia depending on the complication of your wisdom teeth and your pain tolerance.
Wisdom Teeth Removal
- After anesthesia, your dentist will make an incision into the gum tissue to expose the tooth.
- Then, he’ll remove the bone that blocks access to the root of the tooth.
- The tooth will be divided into sections if it is easier to remove in pieces
- Extract the tooth
- After removal of tooth dentist will remove the debris from the tooth or bone
- Stitches the wound to heal if it is necessary
- Places the gauze over the extraction site to control bleeding.
You probably do not need to follow up appointment after wisdom tooth extraction in San Diego if you do not require stitches removed and no complication arose in the procedure. But if you feel persistent pain, swelling and numbness then consult with your Best Dentist as soon as possible.
If you live in San Diego, CA and recently had your wisdom teeth which cause sheer pain in your mouth, it’s time to come in Orange Family Dental San Diego. Our expert and skilled dentist and oral surgeon will examine your wisdom teeth like an emergency dentist and determine with the help of X-ray that if you can keep your wisdom teeth or you need to extract them. It’s a better idea to learn what to do with your wisdom teeth preemptively then it may become more complicated. If you’ve any question and wanna schedule an appointment call us at (619)280-4861.