Living with missing teeth not only make a person older but also create difficulty in speaking and eating. Fixed bridges or removable denture are two options that dentist often offer if you’ve lost all of your teeth due to dental injury, tooth decay, and due to gum disease.
With the advancement in science and technology, cosmetic dentistry provides various treatment for the replacement of missing teeth. With these treatments, patients can comfortably chew on any kind of food and can enjoy a social as well as a healthy lifestyle. Dentures San Diego and Fixed bridges San Diego, CA are one of these treatments.
Should I get removable dentures or Fixed Bridges San Diego, CA?
If you want to replace missing teeth and you’ve to choose between removable dentures and fixed bridges. Then, consult with your Dentist who suits your needs the best, and also check out the pros and cons of both. Removable Dentures San Diego provide you little benefits in long run. Although the cost of dentures in San Diego is affordable and they can easily install in your mouth.
Disadvantages of Removable dentures include:
- Discomfort when eating
- Affected speech
- Loss of taste
- Sore gums from movement
- Unnatural appearance
- RPDs increase the chance of plaque around the abutment teeth.
- Removable dentures accelerate bone loss.
Unless of low cost and less invasive RPDs are the only concern. This is not a better option who want to improve the overall quality of their oral health.
Why choosing a fixed Bridges San Diego is a better option?
In America, 50% of people have lost almost six or more teeth from the age of 65. Dental Bridges is one of the most popular options for middle-aged and older people who have not lost all of their teeth but want to improve their dental structure and function of the mouth. There are many different ways for installation of dental bridges San Diego Consult with your cosmetic dentist to determine which one is best for you.
The most common treatment to install dental bridges is;
- A dentist will determine by oral examination, which is the best way for installing the fixed bridge;
- Dental implants will be placed in the gums to replace lost tooth roots;
- A bridge is installed on top over the course of a few dental visits; and
- Enjoy the new smile, ease of speech, and chomping down on some favorite foods!
A Dental Bridges will mimic with your natural teeth and will provide you’re a lifetime solution of teeth loss. Fixed Bridges San Diego is a better option for your dental restoration, i.e.
- Restore the appearance of your smile
- Restore the necessary functionality of missing teeth.
- Maintain the shape of your face.
- Prevent the drifting of remaining teeth.
- Look like your natural teeth and help you to maintain a beautiful smile.
Whether you’re older or young if you’ have missing teeth, cosmetic dental restorations is a good way to replace the missing teeth and give you beautiful healthy smile, At Orange Family Dentistry, Dr. Tran acclaimed comprehensive dental treatments with care and gentleness. If you need a kind of dental treatment then feel free to call us.