If you need restorative dentistry services in San Diego, CA, the qualified team of our cosmetic dentists will get your smile back to optimal health. Same-Day Crowns is a versatile restorative treatment especially for those, who want to restore their smile in one visit. It is used for various purposes, such as a cracked tooth, damaged tooth, or to preserve tooth structure after root canal treatment, even it is also used as a cosmetic solution.
If you’re seeking for an emergency dental crown, consult with our cosmetic dentist at Orange Family Dentistry, we’re using advanced CEREC technology to give you a confident and attractive smile. Our Lab quality restoration is right near to our practice. So, you don’t have to worry for waiting about long-out for a new dental crown to be shipped in from off-site facility.
Why considered a Dental Crown?
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped porcelain restoration, which is placed on your damaged tooth to restore its shape, strength, and size.
For instance, if someone original tooth is no longer remain due to the cavity, a dental crown will help the tooth to look and function the same as it did before. Restorative Dentistry San Diego help to replace the external portion of your teeth down the gum line in order to preserve the appearance of patients aesthetic smile.
Who is a candidate of Dental Crown?
Our San Diego, Cosmetic dentists team may recommend a dental crown to the patient’s who’ve to:
- Complete a dental implant treatment
- Restore your broken or worn tooth
- Protect a tooth, weakened from decay, and from breaking
- Hold a dental bridge in place
- Cover a mis-happened or discolored tooth
- Support a tooth with a large filling
- Reinforce a tooth treated using root canal therapy
What are the different types of Dental Crowns?
We use a wide variety of dental crown at our San Diego Dental office.
Metal Crowns—usually made up of gold or stainless steel, durable and last for a long time.
Porcelain Dental Crown—use a porcelain cap with a metal structure, a good choice for those who’re concerned with the aesthetic of the smile.
All-resin Crown—made up of dental resin and affordable option for many patients.
Ceramic Crown—made completely out of porcelain and often used to cover the front damaged teeth.
Is Getting a One-visit Dental Crown painful?
No! The process of getting a one-visit Dental Crown in San Diego does not involve any serious oral surgery. It is typically a painless treatment. The dentist will trim the remaining enamel and will shape your tooth into a stable, and solid platform upon which your new dental crown will be placed. During the whole procedure, nerve ending does not involve which means there’ll be no pain.
What’re the benefits of CEREC Same-Day Dental Crown?
CEREC Same-day dental crown will provide you blown away benefits over the traditional crown.
- A dental crown made from a solid block of porcelain, are more durable and provide resistant to cracking
- Digital precision allows our dentist to conserve more of your natural tooth
- Fewer variations in the crown and more accurate fabrication
- Last on average twice as long as non-CEREC crowns
- No messy impressions – all digital!
- Eliminates the need for a potentially unreliable temporary crown
- Lustrous porcelain materials for optimal aesthetics
- Made and placed in just one appointment, minimizing your time investment.
Make an appointment today if you need one visit dental crown in San Diego.